Biology research is about studying living organisms such as humans, animals, plants and bacteria. There are many fields of biological research, but in general researchers are trying to understand living organisms’:
- Normal function (physiology and cell biology)
- Physical structure (anatomy and morphology)
- Origin (development and evolution)
- Distribution (ecology and environment)
- Detailed interactions within the cell (molecular biology and genetics)
We have already learned a great deal about ourselves and other living organisms, but there are also still much more to discover. We welcome researchers to submit articles in all fields relating to biology.