Communication research is about describing and understanding the effects of various types of communication such as verbal, written, non-verbal, and mass communication. Some of the topics in communication research are:
- Building new theories about effective communication
- Developing new tools to measure communication
- The influence of communication in politics and economics
- Multicultural mass communication
- Responsibility of corporate giants owning mass communication platforms
- Examining and finding ways to stop fake news
We welcome researchers to submit articles in all fields relating to communication research.