The nervous system consists of the brain, the spinal cord, and the nerves running throughout the body. Neurology research is about understanding what makes the nervous system work well, what causes problems, and what can be done to fix the problems. Some of the research topics are:
- Risk factors, causes, prevention, and treatment of neurological disorders (e.g. multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, dementia, and brain cancer)
- Brain development
- Infectious diseases in the nervous system
- Genetics of the nervous system
- Imaging of the nervous system
- Stem cells and neuro-regeneration
We welcome researchers to submit articles in all fields relating to neurological research.